SUNDAY, JUNE 12 2022, IN GATINEAU
One-day Holotropic Breathwork workshop® with Robert Décarie, Ruth Webster and Marni Burbela
From 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
At Shiatsu Do studio 69 Eddy St., Gatineau
Cost of the workshop: 140 $ (120 $ if registered before June 1)
SORRY – THE WORKSHOP IS FULL!
**Please note that for people who experience Holotropic Breathwork® for the first time, there will be a 90-minute introductory talk given the evening before the workshop (or at another date chosen by facilitators). There is no cost for this talk.
In order to create a safe container for all participants we ask everyone to avoid being exposed to a large number of people during the three days before the workshop, to test themselves on the morning of the workshop (self-administered COVID test), and not to come to the workshop if one has disease symptoms, did not test him- or herself the morning of the workshop or has a positive test.
9:00 am: Opening of the circle, questions, recommendations, choice of breathing partners.
10:00: First breathwork session (followed by an integration period, drawing)
1:00 pm: Break and lunch
2:00 pm: Second breathwork session (followed by an integration period, drawing)
5:30 pm: Sharing of the journeys and closing of the circle (there is no dinner, but we recommend you bring light snacks to eat during the sharing, if you feel hungry)
7:30 pm : End of the day
We would like you to bring
- A lunch (ideally, something that does not need to be heated: there is no kitchen, no microwave oven at the venue). We recommend not going out for lunch to avoid being pulled out of the process.
- One (or more) snack
- Comfortable clothes (ideally layers so you can better manage your wellbeing)
- A pillow
- Bed sheets (single bed size is good enough)
- A blanket or sleeping bag
- A water bottle
- An eye mask is something you might also find very useful
The mats and drawing material will be supplied.